When you are finished with this test, please return the entire booklet back to us for grading. When it is graded, this booklet will be returned to you, along with the next booklet. May God richly guide you and give you wisdom from your study of this subject.
1. The Muslim considers it __________________ to say that Jesus is God Almighty.
2. In the Quran, Surah 5:17 says, In _________________ indeed are those that say that Allah is Christ the son of Mary.
3. Matthew 1:23 says, Behold, a ____________ shall be with child, and shall bring forth a ______, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, ______ with us.
4. Isaiah 9:6 says, For unto us a child is born, unto us a ______ is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The ____________ ______, The everlasting ____________, The Prince of Peace.
5. The Muslim considers Jesus to be no more than a messenger or a prophet. The Quran, in Surah 5:75 says, Christ, the son of Mary, was no more than a __________________; many were the messengers that passed away before him.
6. The Muslim considers it blasphemy to say that God is a Trinity. The Quran says in Surah 5:73, They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a _______________.
7. 1 John 5:7 says, For there are __________ that bear record in heaven, the ____________, the ________, and the ________ __________: and these three are ______.
8. The Muslim considers it blasphemy to say that Jesus is the Son of God. The Quran says in Surah 6:101, How can He have a son when he hath no consort? The word consort means, A companion; a partner; an intimate associate; a ________ or husband (Noah Websters 1828 Dictionary). The Bible makes is clear that God does NOT have a wife. That is why the Holy Ghost miraculously came upon the ____________ Mary.
9. Luke 1:30-35 says, And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy ________, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the ______ of the ______________: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a ______? And the angel answered and said unto her, The ________ __________ shall come upon thee, and the power of the ______________ shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the ______ of ______.
10. Isaiah 7:14 says, Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a ____________ shall ________________, and ________ a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
11. The virgin would not just conceive a son, but the virgin would also bear the son. In a regular physical relationship, that would be impossible the virgin would no longer be a virgin after conception, so a virgin could never be with child. But Mary was still a virgin when she gave birth to the Lord Jesus Christ, proving that she had had no ________________ relationship with anyone.
12. Matthew 1:23 says, Behold, a ____________ shall be ________ __________, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, ______ with us.
13. Matthew 16:16-17 says ...Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the ______ of the living ______. And Jesus answered and said unto him, ______________ art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my ____________ which is in heaven.
14. The Quran says that it is blasphemy to say such a thing (that Jesus is the Son of God). The Bible says that it is a truth revealed to people from God the ____________ in heaven. How can people say that the Quran does not contradict the Bible it clearly does. How can people say that Allah is the God of the Bible he clearly is not.
15. The Quran says in Surah 9:31, And (they take as their Lord) ____________, the son of Mary; Yet they were commanded to worship but One God: there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (far is he) from having the partners they associate (with Him).
16. the Bible makes it clear that Jesus is the Son of God God in the flesh, and is worthy of worship. Matthew 2:1-2 says, Now when __________ was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to ______________ him.
17. Even the demons know that Jesus is the Son of God. Matthew 8:28-29 says, And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with ____________, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way. And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, __________, thou ______ of ______? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?
18. Even the Jewish leaders clearly understood that Jesus was claiming to be the Son of God. Matthew 26:63-66 says, But Jesus held his peace. And the high ____________ answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the ______ of ______. Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven. Then the high priest rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy. What think ye? They answered and said, He is guilty of death.
19. After watching Jesus suffer and die, the centurion also confessed that Jesus is the Son of God. Matthew 27:54 says, Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the ______ of ______.
20. Mark also testified that Jesus is the Son of God. Mark 1:1 says, The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the ______ of ______.
21. John the Baptist testified that Jesus is the Son of God. John 1:29-34 says, The next day John seeth __________ coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me. And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water. And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him. And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost. And I saw, and bare record that this is the ______ of ______.
22. The Quran contradicts the Bible in the matter of dealing with thieves. The Quran says in Surah 5:38, As to the thief, male or female, cut ______ his or her __________: a punishment by way of example, from Allah.
23. That is a clear contradiction to what God says to do to a thief. Exodus 22:1-4 says, If a man shall __________ an ox, or a sheep, and kill it, or sell it; he shall ______________ five oxen for an ox, and four sheep for a sheep. If a thief be found breaking up, and be smitten that he die, there shall no blood be shed for him. If the sun be risen upon him, there shall be blood shed for him; for he should make full ________________________; if he have nothing, then he shall be sold for his theft. If the theft be certainly found in his hand alive, whether it be ox, or ass, or sheep; he shall ______________ double
24. God did not instruct His people to cut off the hands of thieves. God commanded for thieves to make ______________________. Restitution means to make amends, to make good, to restore, to be a peace (Strongs Concordance, H-7999). To cut off the thieves hands would make it just about impossible for them to obey God and to pay back for their crimes.
25. The Bible only taught to cut off someones limbs, if that is what they had wrongly done to someone else first. Exodus 21:22-25 says, If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for ________, Eye for ______, tooth for __________, hand for ________, foot for ________, Burning for ______________, wound for __________, stripe for ____________.
26. The Quran contradicts the Bible in the matter of instructing that all unbelievers be killed. The Quran says in Surah 8:12, I will instill ____________ into the hearts of unbelievers: smite ye above their __________ and smite all their finger tips off them.
27. Matthew 5:44 says, ...But I say unto you, ________ your ______________, bless them that curse you, do ________ to them that ________ you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you
28. That passage is sure different from what the Muslims teach in the Quran. The Quran says in Surah 9:5, But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and ________ the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of ______)
29. The Quran says in Surah 9:52, Can you expect for us (any fate) other than one of two glorious things (__________________ or ______________)?
30. Romans 12:19-21 says, Dearly beloved, avenge ______ yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, __________________ is ________; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with __________.
31. The Quran contradicts the Bible in the matter of saying that both the Bible and the Quran are the Word of ______, and then contradicting that. Islam, at first, teaches that the Old Testament and the New Testament are the Word of God, and that the Quran is simply more in the same line (more __________________ given from God).
32. The problem that Muhammad ran into was that if something is perfectly fine the way it is, then there is no need for something new. If the Old and New Testaments were fine, then why would people need the Quran? So what started out with kindly words about the Old and New Testaments, began to change. Now, Muhammad had to build up the Quran as better than the Bible, to get people to read it. The Quran says in Surah 10:37, This Quran is not such as can be produced by other than Allah; on the ________________ of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller ______________________ of the book wherein there is not __________ from the lord of the Worlds.
33. So Muhammad was clearly trying to get people to have doubts about what the Bible says, and to build up his own book, the Quran, as the only truly authoritative book from God. But from Christians (who really do believe the Bible), Muhammad ran into strong opposition. Proverbs 30:5-6 says, Every word of ______ is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. ______ thou not unto his __________, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a ________.
34. Muhammad talked about the Law (of Moses), which referred to the ______ Testament; and the Gospel (of Jesus), referring to the ______ Testament. These two sections of the Bible do not contradict each other, but are in ______________. The same cannot be said about the Quran and the Bible, because the Quran clearly contradicts many things in the Bible.
35. Isaiah 9:6 says, For unto us a child is ________, unto us a son is __________: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The ____________ ______, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
36. The New Testament does not scoff at such a prophecy, but in perfect harmony with the Old Testament, tells us how that incredible prophecy was indeed fulfilled. But the Quran disagrees with that Old Testament prophecy, and thus scoffs at it. In fact, the Quran calls such a prophecy, blasphemy, that Jesus is God Almighty in the flesh, and One with the Father. The Quran says in Surah 5:72, They do __________________ who say Allah is Christ the son of Mary. Whoever joins other gods with Allah Allah will forbid him the Garden, and the ________ will be his abode.
37. So the Quran teaches that Jesus was not God, and that He was no better than any of the prophets that lived before Him. That clearly contradicts what the Bible teaches, and that is clearly blasphemy. God the Father is speaking to the Son in Hebrews 1:8, and we read, But unto the ______ he saith, Thy throne, O ______, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. So God the Father Himself calls the Son, God.
38. The Quran contradicts the Bible by saying that Pharaohs men performed miracles __________, and then Moses and Aaron ____________ them.
39. So the Quran has Moses and Aaron, the men of God, simply following and __________________ the men of the world. That is the exact ________________ of what really took place, and the exact opposite of what God wants His people to do today.
Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Final Test Liberty Bible Course Directory