Final Test Hell
Please study your notes carefully before taking this test. When you are finished, please return the entire booklet to us for grading. We will return the booklet to you for further reference, and will also get you a copy of the next booklet in this series entitled, Heaven.
1. The original cause for hell being created was not because of man, but because of the __________ and his angels.
2. Before Satans fall, his position was that of the anointed ____________.
3. Satan was beautiful and perfect till ______________ was found in him.
4. Hell was also created because of the need to ________________ the wicked from the righteous.
5. God never ordained the present jail system as we know it today. What four things did He design to take care of criminals, or apparent criminals?
6. People who reject the ____________ (the good news that Jesus died for our sins; was buried; and rose again the third day) will go to hell.7. The one sin which God cannot forgive is the sin of ________________. 8. People who never hear the ____________ will also go to hell. 9. The story about Cornelius shows us that even good people who pray and give a lot of __________ to help others, will also go to hell unless they hear the gospel and get saved. 10. Although nature gives absolute proof that there is a God, it cannot tell a person ______ to get saved. 11. ____________ who reject Gods authority and plan will also go to hell; in fact, some are already there. 12. Strictly speaking, people who are in hell right now are there in the __________ - not in the flesh. 13. Spirit beings can appear in a bodily form capable of all physical activities, as was seen when the Lord and two angels appeared to Abraham and ______ the food he had prepared for them. 14. When you are in extreme pain, you grit or clench your teeth. We know that people in hell are in extreme pain, because the Bible describes it as a place of wailing and ________________ of teeth. 15. In hell, all people suffer, but all people do not suffer the same ___________ of torment. 16. People in hell have a full ____________ of things that happened when they were living upon earth. 17. People may joke about wanting to go to hell because all of their friends will be there, but when they get to hell, they will hope that ________ of their friends have to go to such a terrible place. 18. Satan has access at the present time to both ____________ and earth. 19. Not all demons (fallen angels) are free to roam around heaven and earth, because some committed such vile acts that they are right now reserved in everlasting ____________ under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. 20. One way we will judge unsaved people and angels at the judgment is by our very ________________ there. 21. A person is __________________ by the very fact that he has not yet trusted Christ, and that is why he can die and immediately go to hell with no formal trial and sentencing before God. 22. The trial and sentencing will come when they stand before God at the Great __________ Throne Judgment. 23. Lost people at the Great White Throne Judgment will be ____________________ resurrected to face God, and that is why they experience the second death when they are cast into the lake of fire. 24. People who go to hell will __________ see light. 25. There is no way to ever pass from hell to heaven, nor is there any way to ever pass from heaven to ________. 26. No amount of suffering in hell can ever pay for a persons sins, only the shedding of __________ brings remission. 27. Jesus blood can save you only if you accept Him while you are still ___________.
How The Bible Says You Can Be Saved 1. Do you realize that you have sinned? (Rom. 3:23) (I John 1:8) 2. Do you realize the penalty for your sin? (Rom. 6:23) 3. Do you realize that if you die in your sin, you will go to hell? (Psa. 9:17) (Prov. 15:24) (Luke 12:4,5) 4. Do you realize that the Lord Jesus Christ paid that death penalty for you? (Rom. 5:8) (I Pet. 3:18) (I Pet. 2:24) 5. Do you realize that it is only through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ that you can be saved, and not through any good works of your own? (I John 1:7) (I Pet. 1:18,19) (Eph. 2:8,9) (Titus 3:5-7) 6. Do you realize that after Jesus died for your sins, He arose victorious from the grave the third day, proving that His sacrifice was sufficient to pay for all of the sins of the whole world? (I Cor. 15:1-4) 7. Do you realize that to be saved you must repent (you must have the desire to turn from your sin and false beliefs, and for the Lord Jesus Christ to cleanse you from all your sin)? (Luke 13:3) (Acts 3:19) (Acts 26:20) 8. Do you realize that after you get saved, Gods first command for you is for you to get baptized and then to live for Him? (Acts 2:41) (II Cor. 5:17) 9. Are you ready to now pray and ask the Lord Jesus Christ to forgive you of all your sins, and to save you? (John 1:12) (Rom. 10:13) (I John 5:13)
* If you are, then bow your head right now and confess to God that you are a sinner deserving judgment. Ask the Lord Jesus Christ to forgive you of all your sins, and to save you. Ask Him to cleanse your life, and to give you the power to live for Him. Ask Him to lead you to a good, Bible-preaching church, where you can follow the first command after salvation that of getting baptized and publicly confessing your faith in Him. Ask Him to help you find some good Christian friends to encourage you in the faith and to help you grow.
q I have just asked the Lord Jesus Christ to save me.
________________________________________________ (sign name here) ________________________________________________ (date)
* If you have just received the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, please write to us at the address below,
or copy this page and send it to us via email, so that we may rejoice with you.
#BC-E-104 @ 1991, 2003 LIBERTY GOSPEL TRACTS
This Bible Study Course may be printed off for personal study, but cannot be printed in quantity
and distributed without prior written permission from Liberty Gospel Tracts.
LIBERTY GOSPEL TRACTS
11845 W CARSON CITY RD
GREENVILLE MI 48838 USA
Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Final Test Liberty Bible Course Directory